How to find your blogging Niche?
Create four Notebook pages and fill it out with the following questions: In an attempt to narrow down my own, I have filled out the questions to share with each of you.
- Things you’re crazy, insanely and utterly mad about – What makes me mad is people who are treated unequally. I also hate injustices in any form. For example, I have been divorced for 15 years and still fight for the rights for my daughter concerning child support from my ex husband.
- Things you’re interested in learning about – I want to learn so many different things. I am always on the net seeking new things to learn about.
- Things you’re good at – I am good at reading, writing, research and law. I am also good at organizing anything and cleaning anything. I have another blog that talks about books and book reviews as this is one passion I have had since I was younger and now decided to blog about it.
- Things you know a lot about – I know a lot about the cosmetology field. I know a lot about the Security Filed and Paralegal as these are the fields of study that I have education and experience in.
My other articles:
- Why do you want it? (thewritershelp.wordpress.com)