If you’re participating in NaBloPoMo in November — or even if you’re not! — here are some prompts to get you going. Writing prompts appear here nightly, Monday to Friday (weekends are for free-writing!)
Day 10- My secret passion is to become a famous Author.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011 Note: I am in the middle of moving into a new house so I missed a day so today I will post both entry’s. It’s never too late to blog! 24/7
Day 9:When was the first time that you realized that your home was not like other people’s homes? (Guest Post by Catherine Gildiner, author of After the Falls) I am just moving into a house so this post is about living in my apartment life. I am age 44- and lived in apartments since 1990. Living in the apartments has many advantages and disadvantages. I now realize how grateful I am to be moving into a house.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Has anything traumatic ever happened to you? Describe the scenes surrounding a particular event (Guest Post by Adrienne McDonnell, author of The Doctor and the Diva) Yes my traumatic experience #1 is my real mother died when I was 5 she was 33.
#2 I got a divorce from my ex husband when our daughter was 1.5 years old-he left me for another younger woman, did not marry her..but she had his child. I raised her working three jobs for 11 years. I am 44 and my daughter is 17. I guess I need to get my books published soon.
Monday, November 7, 2011
Making family time is important to me. How do you balance your children, relationship, and work life? (Guest Post by Ricki Lake, who can be found on Facebook or Twitter @RickiLakeShow)
|NaBloPoMo November 2011 Writing Prompts||8|
|Make Up Day||4|
|42 Links I love||3|
|Books I Reviewed 2011|
Friday, November 4, 2011
When you are writing, do you prefer to use a pen or a computer?
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Can you listen to music and write? What song did you hear today?
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
If you knew that whatever you ate next would be your last meal, what would you want it to be?
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
What is your favourite part about writing?
- October NaBloPoMo Theme: Between! (blogher.com)
- NaBloPoMo November 2011 Writing Prompts (thebloggingvalley.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo 2011 (blatherskiteblog.com)
- November NaBloPoMo Comes with Prizes and More (blogher.com)
- NaBloPoMo (writinginsand.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo: You’re in the Right Place (blogher.com)
- NaBloPoMo: Call Me Crazy (babywithatwist.wordpress.com)
- Day 4 ~WHEN YOU ARE WRITING, DO YOU PREFER TO USE A PEN OR A COMPUTER?~ (thebloggingvalley.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo Soup: Open Thread for November NaBloPoMo Posts (blogher.com)
- NaBloPoMo Failure (onecaptivatingverse.wordpress.com)
- Brace Yourselves…NaBloPoMo (booandme.co.uk)
- Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Block? (touchstonez.com)
- Here are 10 free blog topics (postadaychallenge2011.com)
- November’s NaBloPoMo: National Blog Posting Month (blogher.com)
- Day 3 ~ Writing Prompt ~ “Music” (thebloggingvalley.wordpress.com)