Posted on May 27, 2012 by Jackie Paulson LOVES BOOKS
Help me come to my life passion or mission, here is what I have…sum it up to help me come up with a career I can do from home?
About Jackie Paulson
You love to help others solve problems you are Intuitive (Jackie uses her intuitive skills to help others solve their problems).
YOU SEE THINGS OTHERS CANNOT SEE. You are great at picking up on peoples moods and predicting the future. (Jackie can predict future events by reading and feeling others moods).
You know what others are THINKING before they speak a word. (Jackie is a true empath because she knows what other people are thinking before they say a word).
Your Purpose in life is to SHOW LOVE TO OTHERS (Jackie can show love to others even to those who have been emotionally, mentally, physically, verbally abused).
People turn to Jackie for Direction and Hope and New Ideas. (Jackie can lead others in the right direction and bring hope when there seems to be none left).
- Direction HOPE
- LOVE abused
- Predict Future Events
- Intuitively SOLVE PROBLEMS
Filed under: Article, How to, NaBloPoMo, Niche, post a day challenge, Printable, Project 365 | Tagged: Future, Hope, Jackie, Jackie Paulson, Prediction, Project 365, Purpose, Thought | 3 Comments »
Posted on March 4, 2012 by Jackie Paulson LOVES BOOKS
If you have ever seen the Disney movie Tangled then you’ll remember the floating lantern festival from the movie. The lantern festival is a real thing. There are a few all over the world with the original and largest being in Thailand. Here are a few tips for using them: It takes a few people to set off each one. One person needs to hold it while the other lights. You hold them while they warm up and they become warm enough to float.
There are lots of sources online for these, including right here. Would you ever use floating lanterns at your event?
Filed under: Article, How to, NaBloPoMo, Photos, Project 365, Writing, Writing Prompt | Tagged: Arts, Business, Chinese New Year, Disney, Lantern, Lantern Festival, postaday, Project 365, Tangled, Thailand | Leave a comment »
Posted on November 8, 2011 by Jackie Paulson LOVES BOOKS
- If you’re participating in NaBloPoMo in November — or even if you’re not! — here are some prompts to get you going. Writing prompts appear here nightly, Monday to Friday (weekends are for free-writing!)
Monday, November 7, 2011
Making family time is important to me. How do you balance your children, relationship, and work life? Finding Balance is the key to happiness.
In my work life if I work outside of the house, I just do that job and do it to the best of my ability until the day is over. I try never to bring my home life to work with me.
In My Home Life I leave my job at my job. I do not bring it home. This is a great way to stay balanced. I separate both into those two categories. (Home is for Home and Work is for Work)!
I live a Christian Lifestyle so I always put my spouse first well, I actually put God 1st. I pray and read my bible each day. I also give the love, attention, and praise to my spouse as the bible says to honor our spouses. I know we are all different so this is just how I do it.
I could write so much more but this is a great summary.
(Guest Post by Ricki Lake, who can be found on Facebook or Twitter @RickiLakeShow)
Filed under: How to, NaBloPoMo | Tagged: BlogHer, Facebook, Friday, NaBloPoMo, November, Ricki Lake, Twitter, Work–life balance | 2 Comments »
Posted on October 31, 2011 by Jackie Paulson LOVES BOOKS
How to find your blogging Niche?
Create four Notebook pages and fill it out with the following questions: In an attempt to narrow down my own, I have filled out the questions to share with each of you.
- Things you’re crazy, insanely and utterly mad about – What makes me mad is people who are treated unequally. I also hate injustices in any form. For example, I have been divorced for 15 years and still fight for the rights for my daughter concerning child support from my ex husband.
- Things you’re interested in learning about – I want to learn so many different things. I am always on the net seeking new things to learn about.
- Things you’re good at – I am good at reading, writing, research and law. I am also good at organizing anything and cleaning anything. I have another blog that talks about books and book reviews as this is one passion I have had since I was younger and now decided to blog about it.
- Things you know a lot about – I know a lot about the cosmetology field. I know a lot about the Security Filed and Paralegal as these are the fields of study that I have education and experience in.
- Why do you want it? (thewritershelp.wordpress.com)
Filed under: Article, How to, Niche | Tagged: Blog, Niche, Niche market, Paralegal | 1 Comment »